Sunday, June 5, 2011

Commencing

I graduated today.

All I have for you right now are some pictures. Because it is 1 AM, I have to be up in 6 hours, and I'm tired (read: lazy).

I promise more thoughts on graduation probably tomorrow, but right now I'm not even sure I have thoughts on graduation. I don't know what I'm feeling. I guess I just haven't processed it yet. Maybe it'll come. I hope it does. Otherwise I have nothing to write about.

.
Cute friends are cute. Sara, Rachel, Taylor, Zach, Brittany, and Yuchen

I'm fairly confident this is the only picture of me that I like from today. Thanks for making me cute, Mandy!

This is me being a tool because my parents were being obnoxious.

Even though I look deranged in this, I like it. Kate and Logan are kinda like my parents in this photo. :)

Post commencement with my Suchamom, Julie B.

I hope to upload a few more later, but it appears that's all this computer can handle this evening. Thanks to all who came out to celebrate with me today. Love you all. A lot. A whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment